Wednesday, December 10, 2014


QUESTION:  My husband of 18 years abandoned me and my 16 yr old son 11 months ago, leaving us homeless without any funds.  How can I get an order for child support and spousal support?  He is working, but he says he is not giving us any money and he refuses to provide me any information on his employment, medical insurance, etc.  When should my son and I receive any money from him, if at all?  Can we get back support from the day he left?

MY ANSWER:  You should try to find an experienced Family Law Attorney to represent yourself as soon as possible, and if unable to retain one, go to the Superior Court's self-help clinic for assistance by a volunteer attorney to file and get a divorce case and an Order to Show Cause for child custody, spousal support, and attorney's fees served on your husband.  Regarding "back support, you cannot get child support retroactive to a date prior to the date you file your divorce case, and you cannot get spousal support retroactive to a date prior to the date you file your  Request for Order seeking spousal support. There is no more time to lose. File and serve a divorce case and a Request for Order for Child and Spousal Support, without delay.  The Court sets hearings on Requests for Orders between 1 and 3 months after filing.  You should receive an Order for Child and Spousal Support approximately ten days after the hearing.


Bradley Copper said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email( or WhatsApp : +12678773020

Gary Tracy said...

A big thanks to Dr Ogbefun i never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr Ogbefun a real spell caster, through a close friend called Jennifer who Dr ogbefun had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, she never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing her, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, she slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr Ogbefun indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact ogbefun for any death spell, such as to kill your superior in the office and take his or her place, death spell to kill your father and inherit his wealth ,death spell to kill anyone who have scammed you in the past ,spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via Email website call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680

Unknown said...

I never believe this will happen to me Dr. Oseiboh restored my life back to me,i had a curse placed on me by someone with jealousy,that make everybody in my neighborhood hate me from the heart my business got down, Dr. Oseiboh canceled and destroyed the voodoo spell curse placed on me and returned it to the person who did it to me,since then everything about my life is working perfectly my business is moving bigger everyday. Email him now for your own help. via email add him on whatsapp line or call +2347017565415. he can help with . LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK ,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL, MONEY SPELL, AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED